My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 5 May 2018

More humour at Countryview Crafts

Hello there! I have another post for you today hopefully inspiring you to join us at Countyview Challenges where the theme this month is humour! I have used a stamp from the same paperartsy set as on the 1st....zinski-art-set-22 and used them and paint to make a tag.


Below are the main steps I made in making the tag. First I got my fingers dirty and did some finger painting. I used acrylic paints from Indigoblu in colours grandmas teacup, park lane and kingfisher blue.


Next I used the same paints and some Trish Latimer stamps to do some background stamping.


Whilst this was drying I painted my stamped image and then fussy cut it.


Next I went back to the tag and added some black ink using the same stamps.


Finally I added the image onto the tag and also added some words! This technique is that used in a Trish Latimer workshop that I went to earlier this year - I just love the effect!

I do hope you can join us in this theme - you can link your makes here.

I would like to enter this into craftstamper take-it-make-it-challenge-may

Big hugs

Rachel x

13 comments:

  1. Brilliant tag Rachel, love the background xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Rachel the background is fabulous and the image is great fun. Hope you and the girls have a very happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Rachel, I love the colours and the over stamping on the tag.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant tag Rachel, I love the chef image, such fun and your background stamping is amazing, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Rachel, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really created a fabulous background with the paints and stamps and I just love the girl, she is adorable. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super tag Rachel, a fabulous background and fun image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag Rachel love all the painted and stamped layering and great stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The background in layers of stamping is brilliant Rachel! I love the stamps (must look them up...)and the colours too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is brilliant! Thanks for sharing with us at the Craft Stamper Challenge Blog!

    Majo - DT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. This made me smile ..... great tag! Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Rachel, love the colours. Thank you for joining in with us at the Craft Stamper Challenge, Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx