My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 19 December 2017

More Festivities at Countryview Crafts

Hello there - and a very Merry Christmas to you! Its getting close now isn't it? Are you organised as yet? Guess what? I'm not! Lol!!! Still it doesn't really matter does it?

Today I am showing you what I made for Countryview Challenges. The theme this month is Christmas with the option of red, green and rust. My card is made using Tim Holtz Great Outdoors stamp set.


I used the logslice to create a a logpile and added a topper using some of the other stamps from the set. I have used the red and green and also not proper rust but rust colour - I am pretty much strapped for time at present! 


Here's the topper closer up. 

Please join us in our challenge and you may even win £20 voucher to spend in store! Join us here.

8 comments:

  1. A fantastic card Rachel. I know just what you mean about being strapped for time, I seem to be playing catch up lately.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful and love the background. We are all ready here. Merry Christmas to you too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Rachel, love the image and design, great colours too.
    Thank you for your lovely card, Lucy and Penny too, sitting beside all the special ones, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the way you used the wood stamp to create the background on this wonderful card! Thank you from me too for your lovely card, it really did make me smile! I am going to be missing until after Christmas so I do hope, you Gwen, Penny and Lucy have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Rachel, a super logpile.
    Wishing you and the girls a lovely Christmas.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was surprised the log was from a stamp, so effective! Great card for outdoorsy people!
    Wishing you a great Christmas Rachel!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Rachel. The log slice background looks fab. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx