My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 7 December 2017

Festive stamps and stencils

Hello there! Well its time for a new challenge at stamps and stencils and this time its Festive and Sue wants you to use BOTH stamps and stencils.....


I made two cards for this challenge - I used the stamp from the new Craft Stamper magazine and  a Tim Holtz snowflake stencil. I stamped the flake in versamark and set with white glitter embossing powder. Next I added distress ink to create the background. I also used distress ink through the stencil. 


I chose two of  Alison Bombers winter stamps ...stamped and cut and mounted them then added lace around the edges. Finally I added a flake charm!


I do hope you can join us. Check out what my uber talented teamies did here!

Big Hugs

Rachel xx

8 comments:

  1. That stamp and the Tim Holtz stencil could have been made to work together they go so well. They make gorgeous cards.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky duck to get to play with Alison's beautiful stamps! They are right at home in this gorgeous icy scene. Love the lace frame. It has been such a joy to work with you at S&S for these two years. Merry Christmas, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous, love the lace and gorgeous background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Rachel. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Rachel, so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been missing so much lately, but glad to have arrived just in time for these two beauties - how lovely the snowflakes are, and perfect with the words.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Snowflake cards. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx