My shining star

My shining star

Monday 18 September 2017

Coffeepot

Hello there! How are you??? I hope you are well and happy - its been a very exciting weekend with lots of crafting going on - more about that in another post. Today I want to show you what I did with my ladies at coffeepot this morning....


Its made using JOFY stamps and is based on a class piece I did with Jo Firth Young - here. I hope Jo doesn't mind me being inspired by her design!

The ladies all enjoyed the process. I had to brayer up pieces of card with the coloured paint so that they could stamp before cutting out. 

Big hugs to you!

Rachel xx

11 comments:

  1. Love love love Rachel, just so colourful !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Rachel, wonderful colours!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Rachel, gorgeous colours and great stamps.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful card Rachel, it's a gorgeous stamp and wonderful colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card we made Rachel, enjoyed using the lovely stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Rachel, I would have thoroughly enjoyed making a card like that, it is beautiful! Lovely to spend time with you over the weekend, here's to the next one! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a work of art!!! Sooo cool to look at !
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Rachel. I hope you enjoyed your crafty weekend. Another one this weekend with Sir Tim! I am so excited, I bet you are too :)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and love the quirky stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the fabulous design, a gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those bold bright flowers - fab!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx