My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Some beautiful butterfly makes from the CB ODS

Good morning all! I have some of my samples to share with you from the Chocolate Baroque One Day Special show that aired on Hochanda on Sunday evening to Monday evening. It was lovely to make these samples and brilliant to see them on the telly!!!


I was very taken with the enormous patchwork butterfly...I really enjoyed using it! The butterfly was stamped and masked and then I masked the sun and used distress inks to colour the background.Then I stamped the swirly bits, coloured the sun and butterfly.


Another distress based sample with fussy added bits!


This one used the stencil just as it was and then overstamping using the just butterflies stamps. I added cut out purplish butterfly as a contrast.

I will have more samples to share with you soon!

Big hugs

Rachel x

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Rachel. Fabulous colours too. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rachel these are fantastic...and yes I watched all the shows and saw these..you are so clever with the backgrounds and colours you really make me wish I had bought these....xxxx

    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards Rachel, loved seeing them on the telly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Rachel, beautiful butterflies - really pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful samples Rachel and love the large gorgeous butterfly-I saw them on programme too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful samples Rachel and it was lovely to see them on TV too! That patchwork butterfly is gorgeous! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous samples Rachel, love them all.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Rachel they are beautiful..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx