My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Vintage Ad card

Good morning all! I hope you are doing ok. Today I have a vintage ad card to share with you. Its part of a card swap I'm involved with. As soon as I saw the theme I thought I would use an ad from a stamp by crafty individuals - I love this stamp! Here's the card....


I stamped then masked the image then created the background using distress inks and infusions and a stencil.


Here's a closer look. I coloured the chickens using distress inks again.

I do hope my swap partner likes this!

Hugs

Rachel x

16 comments:

  1. Love your fabulous background Rachel the colour tones are perfect and that great stamp....so vintage .....sure you swap partner will love it too......xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Rachel, great stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous background and love the chickens
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Rachel and such a beautiful background too.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Rachel. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Rachel, love your image and of course the background is marvellous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She'll love it! no doubt about that. That's a super image and you've made a gorgeous background. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Rachel. Love the colours too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Rachel, love the colours and beautiful background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous Rachel, super chickens and great background.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great background Rachel and I love those chickens! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the look of the chicken wire background. Perfect for your advert. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous makes Rachel. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous makes Rachel. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  15. Delightful stamp, and I love the warm honey-coloured tones.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx