I used watercolour cardstock and stamped the main floral image a few times. Then I used infusions in blackcurrant and spritzed. Next I added some royal blood infusions and spritzed with water again. Onto the painty part.... I used some tinting base from decoart and mixed some of the royal blood infusions in with it - I used this to paint around the flowers. I mixed more tinting base with blackcurrant and violet and painted some of the flowers in. Lastly I did the dragonflies and the words...
I am very pleased with this - the stamps are so very pretty!
I want to enter this into the paperartsytopic-3-paints-with-infusions
Have a lovely day!