My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Chocolate Baroque one day special

Hello there! How are you? i hope you are well and happy. Tonight I have some samples to share with you of projects I made using the new Kingfisher stamp sets that were aired on Hochanda at 8pm  in a one day special... These stamps are available from Hochanda only for 10 days and after this time they will be available on the chocolate baroque website.

I was again lucky enough to be asked to make some samples and I had lots of fun!


This is a tag I made using a distress paint background and the new kingfisher main stamp....


The same stamp appears on this door hanger I made using a CB vegetation stamp too.


This is probably my favourtite sample I made - its an 8x8 box picture  featuring so many stamps from the show.... I hope I have given you some inspiration if you did buy the sets and a further incentive if you're still hovering!

Hugs

Rachel xx

11 comments:

  1. I was right !! Guessed it was your tag and door hanger, just brill !! Will be watching tomorrow as well...

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your samples are gorgeous Rachel, so are the stamps. I can feel a spend coming on, Oh dear.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous projects. Love them all and love this wonderful stamp. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creations Rachel! I love the Kingfisher and your frame project is absolutely stunning! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects Rachel, you have showcased this stamp set beautifully with three very different and gorgeous creations.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Rachel what wonderful samples, and just brilliant to see them live on the show. Your compositions are fabulous and such gorgeous colours, especially love the box frame, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Rachel! Your samples are super and that is a lovely set. I've been watching the programmes. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Samples Rachel, just had a quiet hour or two to myself catching up with the shows, now watching live.. That Kingfisher is so lush.. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous samples Rachel, the Kingfisher is beautiful.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx