My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 1 November 2016

Stars at Countryview Crafts

Hello Lovelies! How are you? I hope you are good! I am in charge of the theme at Countryview challenges this month - I have chosen stars. I think it is a pretty broad theme so I hope you can join in with us. Be it a simple card or a piece of art - as long as there is a star on it its good! Please join us to see if you can win a £20 shop at countryviewcrafts.

Here's my first make....


I've used some paperartsy stamps including the main image from zinski-art-set-02. The background images and also the top image are also from paperartsy stamp sets. I have used distress inks to create the background.


I have glittered her wings - she's great fun I think!

Please join us at Countryview challenges this month for my star challenge.

Hugs

Rachel x

18 comments:

  1. Yes she is great fun! The background is lovely and the yellow star pops off the page. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Rachel, with a lovely image! The glitters look great on the wings and stars! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic fun card and image Rachel, I love the colour you chose for the background.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cute image Rachel, great image and colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Rachel. What great background stamps. She's really cute. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card Rachel, lovely colours and great image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous star card Rachel - lovely use of that great image! Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the contrasting colours Rachel. Great image too. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is very cute ! I am starting to love these little people !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! Love the image and wonderful sparkle.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Paperartsy quirky images and fabulous background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. She really is a fun image and I love how she looks within the star - brilliant! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear Rachel.I love this theme and I love your fun card....what a great image and a gorgeous starry background too. Happy November xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this Rachel, what a fun image on your lovely stary background xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Rachel, I love the theme and a beautiful fun card, love the image and a gorgeous starry background. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  16. One amazing creative card...love it and the colours.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Rachel, I love your star card, too funny! The background looks great too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great theme `Rachel, and I love your card hugs Debsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx