My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 6 November 2016

star card at Fiskarettes

Good morning lovelies! How are you? I hope you are doing well. We are good and looking forward to seeing Shaun's mum tonight - and mine. Both of them are coming to stay so we shall have a house full. Not an ideal time as the kitchen will not be finished until tomorrow when the decorator comes to put the paper up at last. I look forward to finally having it finished - but we'll just have to muck in until then!

Today I want to share with you another make I did for the fiskarettesuk facebook page. Its a star card for christmas made using a few fiskars products.


Here's how I made it....


I started by cutting a star from a card blank using the shape cutter and shape template.


Next I punched stars using a small punch....


and added them to the card blank ....


Next I added the same colour card to the large cetral star and added purple beads to the centre of the stars.

Finally I used the cut out star and trimmed it down, stamped on it and finally added it to the star centre.

A simple make - hope you like it!

Hugs rachel x





15 comments:

  1. A fabulous star card Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely creation, great design as well.

    Hope you have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple but very effective, the contrast is wonderful! Hope you have a lovely time with your visitors. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Rachel. I hope you have a great time with your visitors. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card Rachel it had me singing "Your A Star" as soon as I saw it.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a star of a card Rachel, lovely colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Rachel, I hope you and the girls have enjoyed your weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the stars and enjoy the time with your visitors
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super card Rachel, lovely colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Rachel. I love the design and fabulous colours too.
    hugs, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card Rachel, great design. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy having both your Mums to stay. Hope your kitchen is finished tomorrow.
    Hugs to you and the girls. Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous and a great tutorial. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colours and super design. A great tutorial. Hugs, Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this, really cheerful for Christmas! Hope you enjoyed your family time xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx