My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 30 June 2016

Girl in da Hoodie

Hello there! Last post of the month! I hope you are doing well and are ready for July tomorrow! Wow - its been a bit of a whirlwind month - and next month is going to be busy too!

My girls are both taking part in a play on the 8th and 9th of July -

Not the best picture but you get the idea - Lucy is Little Red Hoodie and Penny is a 'Heavie'....


This is one piece of scenery that I finished painting this evening - I'm very pleased with this - it measures around 8ft square! 

I hope we can drum up some support - the chldren have all worked so very hard!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

12 comments:

  1. Wow, that is one big piece! Good luc to the girls tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely creation Rachel, hope you have a good Thursday and good luck to the girls.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Rachel, you seem to turn your hand to anything, well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great bit of scenery Rachel, it must have taken quite a time to do that. I'm sure that on the night everything will be fine and plenty of people will turn up. Hope the girls are enjoying there school trip.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck to Penny and Lucy. Love the scenery you have painted.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the scenery painting Rachel. Good luck to Penny and Lucy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is really no end to your talents is there Rachel!!, scenery looks fabulous, great thing to be involved in and I'm sure that the production wil be great, well anything is when your little ones take part, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your scenery looks fabulous Rachel, I hope the girls enjoy the show.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow good luck girls and great scenery
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great scenery! Wow! Good luck to your young ladies with this performance! Busy life for you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx