My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 29 June 2016

alice stamp playtime at coffeepot.

Hello lovelies - well its a funny day today in our house - my little girls are both packed up and ready to go on a school residential today - they're off to Malham Youth Hostel for two nights and I won't see them until Friday 3.30! Whatever am I to do? Craft seems to be the answer.

I am sharing with you today my makes from coffeepot on monday - I took the visible image stamps of Alice in wonderland to play with - and about 20 different stencils - virtually all clarity. The ladies had a great time playing - these are my makes.


Here's all three - I made the white rabbit one as inspiration - the cheshire cat as a demo and then the alice one.


The process was the same each time - stamp, mask, stencil, reveal, colour then add extra details.


I think this needs more colour!


My favourite - the white rabbit is brilliant!

Time for an update on my kitchen - the floor is down, the ceiling and lights are done - the cupboards are mostly in - it looks like this ...




so we have progress - but plenty more to be done yet!!! I'll update again soon!

Have a great wednesday!

Hugs

Rachel x


14 comments:

  1. It's coming on nicely Rachel, super whimsical cards and hope the girls have a good day.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun cards Rachel, lovin the stamps !! It must be exciting getting a new fresh kitchen.....

    Whatever you do with your free time, enjoy sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Rachel, as you say kitchen coming on but a lot more to do yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the Alice cards Rachel, great backgrounds made with the stencils. The kitchen looks like it progressing nicely, hope the girls have fun and you enjoy your free time whatever you do.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Rachel. Looks like the kitchen is coming on fine..good to see the end result.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous Rachel! Your kitchen is looking good and can't wait to see when it is finished.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are cute-cute-cute and fun-fun-fun!!! What a big mess must have been in your kitchen :-) But it will be super! Have fun without the girls ;-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachel, Alisce and Wonderland characters, brilliant, real fun cards.
    Kitchen will be fab when finished, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards Rachel, Alice in Wonderland is very popular at the moment!
    Your kitchen is coming along nicely, I am sure it will be worth all of the upheaval when it is finished.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards Rachel, loving your fun cards.
    Kitchen coming along fine.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rachel I love your cards...Alice is one of my favourite things :) Your kitchen is coming along nicely too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cards really are sweet Rachel. I hope you enjoy your extra crafty time whilst the girls are away. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards and kitchen looking good-hope the girls enjoyed themselves
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. How exciting to see your new kitchen coming together! Your cards are so cute! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx