My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 23 April 2016

Spring at Countryview Craft: Reminder post

Hello there! How are you today? I hope you are well and happy. If not sending hugs. Today I am incharge of the reminder post at Countryview challenges - the theme this month is spring and I have made a spring themed box ...or should I say decorated! The box was already made!


I used mostly products from paperartsy - fresco paint in zucchinibanana and snowflake and eclectica-paperartsy-stencil-elb-62309 and eclectica-rubber-stamp-sheet-by-lin-brown---elb26-62288.

I started off by using grungepaste through the eclectica  stencil on all sides.  Once dry I coated everything in zucchini fresco paint and let that coat dry. Then I added the banana on the daisy tops and snowflake on the daisy petals.


I used the stamp set through the stencil to add detail to the daisy tops. I added further stamp details in distress pens and also using the stem stamp.

I added further vegetation from the stamp set close to the daisy and stamped the words on paper and cut out and added to the box.


I also added treasure gold to some of the raised areas.

I hope you can join in with our challenge at countryviewchallenges where the prize this month is a complete set of paperartsy infusions.

PaperArtsy Infusions

Wish I could enter!!!

Big hugs and have a great day!

Rachel xx

25 comments:

  1. Lovely colours and texture to your pretty box Rachel.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely spring colours Rachel...I love the PA Daisy set...I wonder why?? The raised areas add such depth to the box...lots of treasure can be stored in there.Have a lovely weekend and I am glad you are keeping well and as busy as ever.Huge hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I think that is another stencil I need to invest in! Your box is so pretty Rachel and I just love that daisy head! Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous box Rachel. I hope you and the girls have a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The box looks even more pretty up close! The texture paste looks "strokable" too. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely box Rachel! The stencil worked well on the box! The spring colours are great too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful box Rachel, decorated perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautifully decorated box Rachel, I love the spring colours you've chosen to used and the daisy stencil too.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely celebration of Spring!! Gorgeous texture and design , love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super box Rachel, lovely spring colours and design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant Box Rachel, right up my street.
    Love the wonderful texture you have created on it.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous box and love the colours and texture.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your box looks beautiful rachel. I love the colours and great texture too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful decorated box love the stamp detail and texture
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely box Rachel, the texture is fabulous and the stamps and colours are beautiful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fab Rachel, I love this stencil xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous box Rachel, beautifully decorated. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow what a pretty box Rachel !! Love it sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely love this, Rachel - the stencilled texture is great, and so beautifully painted.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous box. I have to go searching your out as my bloglovin thingy does now work!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a pretty box! Love the daisy & the spring colous!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want your box or the tools and materials you used to create it! Trying to catch up with your beautiful projects huni, sorry it has been so long Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautifully decorated box! Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx