My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 3 May 2015

ATC swap from April

Hello Lovelies - how are you today? I'm good and so are my lovely girls although Lucy has a bit of a cold! My girls went to their friends house yesterday afternoon and me and Sue (the friends mum) went out for a meal and then to see 'the second best marigold hotel'. I did enjoy that - it was good to get out for some grown up time!

I'm off to see mum and dad today - hoping the weather improves - I have to do a 6 mile run today!!! I managed an 8 miler on Friday so I'm hoping this one feels easier. After that we're hoping to go and see a carnival parade and go off to the fair on the front. I hope the weather is kind to us!

I wanted to share my ATC makes for this April with you - they're on a sewing theme.


The background was made using distress stains - abandoned coral, cracked pistachio and mermaid lagoon and the diecuts are from spellbinders dies. I think the stamp is from indigo blu.


The faux stitching is from tando - I look forward to seeing the ATC's I get in return !!! Loved this theme Jo - wonderful.

Hope you have a good Sunday and I'll catch up with you later!

Big Hugs rachel x

19 comments:

  1. Great ATC's with a riot of lovely inkiness and colour Rachel.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great atc's Rachel, it's pouring here at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these gorgeous ATC's Rachel. It's raining here at the moment, but I too am hoping that it clears up soon. Hope it clears for your run and the carnival later today.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ATC's.....I hope your weather is better than ours...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous ATC's Rachel and your a winner at Sweet Stampin' too!!!! congrats and lots of huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh fab Rachel, can't wait for mine to arrive !! Dull here, but it is trying to cheer up now a bit...Off to have tea and cake with my firend Nicki this afternoon, so don't mind really !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh these are super atcs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am looking for to see this film too! Fabulous ATC's I do love sewing themes even though I can't sew!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are brilliant ATCs, Rachel. I saw the first film looking forward to the second. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant little set of ATCs Rachel! Not seen that movie yet but like Vee, I enjoyed the first one!
    Love & Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous ATC's Rachel, hope you've enjoyed your day. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those three colours certainly look beautiful together on your lovely ATCs. I hope the weather was kinder to you for your run and visit to the front, than ours has been! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab little ATC's. That is one film that I do want to see. Hugs to you and the Girls. Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous little pieces of work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the ATC set and love the backgrounds you make-hope you enjoy your day
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous collection of ATC makes Rachel, lovely colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely ATC's Rachel.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx