My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Creative Inspirations DT: AG with option of a sketch

Morning lovelies! How are you? I'm good and looking forward to having a bit of time today as the girls are at a mad science day up at the University in Lancaster. After my run and doing the shopping/some cleaning  though I daresay there won't be much time left lol!!!Just wanted to thank Susan of craftinsuzie for your donation to my run Charity fund for Asthma UK- thanks Susan - its very kind of you! Susan is one of my teamies at Crafty Sentiments and being Wednesday there's a new digital Harriet coming:

This one looks gorgeous - might just have to have a play with this! And there's a freebie of Harriet too for this weeks challenge - check it out here.


Onto today - over at Creative Inspirations (cinspirations)there's a new challenge starting - its anything goes but there's the Option of a Sketch!
Natalie has added the option of a Sketch for those who still like to have a little theme to play along with!


This week we have 2 prizes up for grabs!
The first is from BEARLY MINE DESIGNS which is a £10 GIFT VOUCHER!




The next prize is of course from our Monthly Sponsor J&C CREATIONS who are offering a
£10 GIFT CERTIFICATE!


I used the sketch and this is what I did:



I'd seen these two LOTV images used like this in the recent release and just fell head over heels with these stamps - I also loved the idea of combining them so thats what I did - I know its a copy - but I just had to have a go!!!! The images are coloured with promarkers and Distress inks and the word stamps are from dylusions.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

IDICrobynsfetishchallengeblog: Friendship card
SSSSsimonsaysstampblog: Ode to sunshine
Cardmaniacardmaniachallenges: Summer blooms

Thanks for dropping by and sharing in my crafty journey! Hope to see you again soon! Lots of love and big crafty hugs

Rachel xx


23 comments:

  1. Fab card Rachel love the sentiments together! Hope you squeeze in some crafty time! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card and love the colours
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Rachel, love everything about it, it really is a special card for one lucky little girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Rachel, lovely images and beautifully coloured, Hope you find time to do your crafting, enjoy your run, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous,love the image and gorgeous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Rachel. I love those images and the way you have combined them looks wonderful. Such a fabulous sentiment too!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Rachel. Love the combination of images.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely! Thank you so much for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Love the cute image and the flowers are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your gorgeous card today Rachel, the image is wonderful and that sentiment is brilliant! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card and layout. The flowers add wonderful dimension. Really pretty and the sentiment is a fabulous touch. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooooooo Lovely card , so cute,,,,,,,Rachel.........gorgeus semtiment.Thanks for your comments at Kate' s blog about my Kewpies adorable pict,,,so feel free to ask me your favorite product from all my stuff. (nicecrane@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a prety card and sentiment Rachel, lovely blossoms you've used too.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card this week hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really sweet card Rachel and love the sentiment.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A cute image and beautiful card. Love the sentiment.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the two stamps used together, gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a fabulous card Rachel, such a lovely scene.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really gorgeous, love the sweet image and the scene you have put her in to and the sentiment is lovely
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so sweet and a great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is fantastic Rachel, oh heck I want some new LOTV stamps lol! Oh well roll on Xmas Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  22. A beautiful card! Lovely colours and design. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card ! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges!
    Hugs, Mila

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx