My shining star

My shining star

Monday 1 April 2013

DT post for Seems A little Sketchy: Sketch 36

Good morning all! Well this is a busy old day for me with three posts to do - this is the first - I'll be back at 10 and then again at 3. This will happen again a fortnight today - but hopefully that will be the last time I have a silly schedule of posts to do in a day!! I'll be swapping my mondays for one of my teams so that should make life a bit easier!

So over at Seems a little Sketchy we have a new sketch for you: sketch 36

We are sponsored this fortnight by QKR Stampede who provided the design team with 3 images to choose from. I chose this one:


This is the card I made for one of Penny's class mates - George. He was 5 a couple of weekends ago - and Penny and Lucy had a fabulous time at his party.

The image was coloured with promarkers and I've added buttons where there were buttons on the image. I've also used claritystamp letters to add George's name at the bottom.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

AGOAC:pinkgemchallengeblog Make it cute
Come and Get it challengescomeandgetitchallenges: Colour challenge

Just a couple of piccies of my girls - I didn't but them eggs this year - just clothes for their build-a-bear bears:




See you again soon and thanks for dropping by!

Big Hugs

Rachel xx




12 comments:

  1. The bears look great in their new outfits! A great card too hugstrace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rachel and I love the photos of your girls with they very pretty bears.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rachel, hope the girls are bringing the bears with them today, see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, cute card and love the sweet image, sweet pic of the girls.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card and adore your photo's
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sweet card Rachel but I love those fabulous bears and their new clothes - lovely pics of the girls too. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Rachel, your girls certainly look pleased with their Easter gifts.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and take on the sketch, Rachel. So much for my catching up on Sunday! Your girls look great and well pleased I did that with my sons when they were young too. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rachel! Your girls are adorable! :) And you are right, our cards for Seems a Little Sketchy are very similar. Love yours! That image just speaks...baby card!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It this week great whimsical card.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello again Rachel, Just popping back to say Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge this week. Maybe you should get a bonus entry for your cute girls and teddies!!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx