My shining star

My shining star

Monday 1 April 2013

CCAYR DT post: Oh Christmas Tree

Hi there - I suspect you're already fed up with me popping up today - but I promise this is the last one! Its the new month so we're starting a new challenge over at Christmas Cards All Year around. This time - the theme is Oh Christmas Tree. Here's my card:


For this card I've used one of the Tim Holtz blueprint stamps - and coloured with promarkers. Everything is very simple!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

CHNCcraftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge: Based on a carol: "oh Christmas tree"
Winter Wonderlandchristmasblogchallenge: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
CHNCcraftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2: April Extra: Anything goes

Phew! Thats me done for the day now - thanks for visiting! Big Hugs Rachel xx

13 comments:

  1. This is a lovely Christmas card Rachel, I love the contemporary image and your CAS layout.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I love the image and beautiful ribbon
    I hope you have had a good day
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've been a busy bee today lol! Love all 3 cards.....the stamp on this one is fab, not seen that before!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't like this stamp when I first got it but when I see you use it, I want to get mine out and have another go..... this card is beautiful Rachel and I love the girl in your previous post too..... catching up very late today! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - love your tree - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blimey did you catch yourself coming back hun? You've been so busy today - I'm always very thankful that I don't have to schedule my DT posts on the same days!
    Everyting you've shown today is gorgeous and I loved the photo of your lovely girls and their teddy bears - cute!
    When I first saw this stamp I didn't like it but I do love what you've made with it Rachel! Make sure you stop for a cuppa and a rest Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you have been busy, wonderful projects xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these stamps, great card. With my DT hat on, thanks fir playing at WW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is great I don't think it needs anything else and your shaped card is perfect. Vee xx (can't believe it is time for another Christmas challenge! I have to make another card!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that stamp and it works great for this Christmas card, Rachel! Love the design of your card!!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card and I love that stamp.

    Thanks for joining in the CHNC Extra Challenge this month.

    Helen x
    (Guest DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx