My shining star

My shining star

Friday 1 March 2013

Sparkle and Bling at Christmas cards all year round

Good Morning to you! I trust you are well? Haven't we been lucky with the old weather? I even managed to get some sweet peas set yesterday and spend an hour at the park with the girls after school! How brilliant is that?

Today starts another new challenge over at christmas cards all year round. We didn't get many entires last month so I hope the theme of sparkle and bling will get a few more of you going this time around. Here's what I did:


Its a very simple card - I used the stamp from Indigo Blu and added versa mark then gold sparkle wow powders to my image and heat set. Then I added the red pearls and bow and sentiment - eh Voila!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
kaboodledoodles: Bling
divasbydesignchallenge : Anything goes
pennyschallenges: fave colour - red for me
simonsaysstampschallenge: AG
craftyribbonschallenge: AG with ribbon
craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.: March anything goes

Thanks for dropping by and for any comments you may leave - I really do appreciate them all!

My running partner can't make today so I'll be doing an aerobics class instead - then its off to school this afternoon to plant some wild flower plugs with the children. If I'm lucky I'll get my peas in at home too! And get the hoovering done!

Big Hugs

Rachel xx

23 comments:

  1. So elegant Rachel !! This stamp looks fab flittered as well !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really stunning card today Rachel, love that Indigo Blu stamp and like what you did with it. Well done for getting the Sweet Peas set, hope the weather holds for you today too. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rachel, lovely stamp and colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the gold embossed tree and the red details looks wonderful
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas card Rachel! Love the image with all golds and reds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Rachel. Love the traditional colour combo. Must get started early on some Christmas cards.
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love the stamp you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh gorgeous blingy tree, it's fabulous! Thanks for letting me know about the tattered florals challenge hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the sparkle and bling - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for March - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous....that stamp is just stunning, great job! Have a fun weekend!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card Rachel, great embossed image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rachel, this is wonderful, I love the image and all the glitter.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and so elegant, loving those pearls. Hope you have a lovely weekend
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Rachel I love this! So lovely and striking. Have a happy weekend. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super festive card! Hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Rachael, this is so elegant!!!

    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous Christmas Card, Rachel. You will have loads ready. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Rachel, a super card, love the Xmas Tree, Thanks for joining in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Rachel!!!! I'm in awe with this gorgeous creation, so elegant and colorful. So glad to have you on the team. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful - a very elegant card.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this tree and all the sparkle and bling, Rachel! Beautiful card!!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card!! Love all of the bling and sparkle!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  23. So very lovely hun,.

    Such a very pretty creation!

    Thank you for joining us in our Anything Goes With Ribbon Challenge at Crafty Ribbons.

    Hugs,
    Karen. DT.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx