My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 13 February 2013

DT post for Creative Inspirations

Good morning all - I hope you are well. Its going to be a sad day for me today - my neighbour Doris who died last week is being buried today - so please forgive me if I keep this short. This week's challenge at cinspirationsCreative Inspirations is a  Sketch!

This week's prize is from CRIMSON CLOUD which is 3 PACKS OF DIE-CUTS!

This is what I did with the sketch:



I used the magnolia stamp Tilda bananas  and coloured her with promarkers. I used wild honey disress ink around the image to make it pop and the die is a spellbinders die. The flowers are WOC and the papers came from my stash - sorry I can't remember where from. 

I'd like to enter this sweet little card into the following challenges:

tuesdaythrowdown: Anything goes
incywincydesigns: Add texture
PIOpileitonchallenge: Shaped cards

I thank you for visiting and hope you have a great day - I hope mine goes without mishap and lots of fond and happy memories shared with other.

Big Hugs

Rachel xx

16 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely Rachel and my thoughts are with you all today...

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Rachel. I love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
    Thinking of you and sending you hugs today.
    Take care
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Rachel - lots of hugs and special thoughts with you all today. Take care honey!
    Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Rachel, thinking of you, it is snowing here. Hope you don't have too much

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card Rachel, love the faded colours you used...I havent got an email from you about your win
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fab card Rachel, I love your papers and colour combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card and such great colors! The image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry about today, hope it is not too difficult for you.

    Your card is beautiful, the image is so well coloured and I love that die cut backing mat. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card - what a fab layout!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for our Anything Goes Challenge! Hope you can join us again next week!

    Hugs

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card and image,love the die-cut frame,hope today wasn't too difficult -thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card - love the shape and it was so perfect with the image. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. great take on the sketch and gorgeous card. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cannot believe I missed this post sorry, I normally do every one ...so sorry hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the card grate colours and image and style, thank you for joining us at Glitter n sparkle challenge blog good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    AJ dtm

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute! Love that Tilda and the papers are fabulous! Love the flowes! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown and I hope you'll join us again for the next challenge!

    Susan, TT DT

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx