My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 15 January 2013

GDT Post for Crafty Sentiments: Winter fun

Good morning all - I hope you're keeping warm? Its looking chilly out there - but I guess I can just wrap up!

Over at craftysentiments challenge blog they're starting a new challenge - its called Winter fun - and remember if you enter using a Crafty Sentiments image you get entered twice into the draw for winner.
My card uses the stamp Jasmine Warm Cuppa that you can get here.



I've made a little background for the card using my brayer then added the cherry blossom branch from spellbinders - then Jasmin who has been coloured with promarkers. She looks like she's having fun sitting up there on that branch with a snuggly warm drink! 

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

bunnyzoescrafts: Anything goes
jandccreationschallenge: Something old, something new - I've used my trusty old brayer and my new cherry blossom branch die
thesquirrelandthefox: Anything goes
willowsketchiechallenge -theme -  in the Garden


Thanks for dropping by today - and I hope to see you again soon! Hugs Rachel xx

19 comments:

  1. morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, love your details, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel welcome to Daisy Divas. Love your fab creations xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Rachel, she looks fab sitting on her branch.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, love the sentiment and colours. Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwwwwwww thank you for your lovely comment "blushing" are you getting this image?? it is lovely to colour.

    Love the shaping on this wonderful card and such warming colours considering the snow we need the warm colours, such a pretty card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is gorgeous looks just right sitting on the branch

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous circle card! Love the sentiment you used with the cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rachel, how are you? Thanks for popping by my blog! Really love your card - the colours are so gorgeous!

    Keep warm, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rachel
    Lovely creation, great job!
    Thanks for joining us at WSC. Good Luck!
    -Sony WSC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you've set her in tree and that brayered background is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is a real beauty Rachel, loving the warm colours you have used - we need that at the moment! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rachel, wonderful card and such a cute image. I really like the style of card you have used, perfect! Hugs, Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fab card, I love the image and colours Px

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card hun, great colours and such a sweet image too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really gorgeous, I love the image and the beautiful bow
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brilliant card well done for thinking of the tree branch what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet card love the image and great colors. Thank you for joining us at Artistic inspirations this week. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice to see the good old brayer coming out again. Love mine! Thanks for taking part in the J & C Creations challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx