My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Daisy's card

Evening all! I hope you are all well and happy? I've had a wonderful day with my two little girls - we've been toy shopping and had lunch at pizza hut - and then spent the afternoon in the attic making tags from this years Christmas cards - Penny was using the big shot and Lucy the Grand Calibur - I have all of my dies on magnetic sheets on the wall and they just kept wandering along and changing their dies - and I got on with some DT work!!!! Fabulous - such a lovely and peaceful day! We're off to my mums tomorrow and have got the hairdresser coming - Penny decided to take the scissors to her hair a few days ago - bless her! We need to get it sorted before she goes back to school on Monday - she's a sausage!

Anyway before I show you tonights card - I need to tell you about this at Crafty Sentiments:

Check it out here- can't wait to have a look myself!

Anyway - onto today's card - its for the daughter of my friend Danielle. She's called Daisy and will be 1 soon:



The image is, of course, from LOTV and has been coloured with promarkers. The daisy's are from WOC - and the name stamps are from Claritystamp. The papers are first edition and the message stamp is LOTV. the bee charm was from my stash. I've cut the image with a new spellbinder die (to me) - its called romantic rectangles.

I'd like to enter the card into the following challenges:

WOCwildorchidchallenge: Anything goes
SSSsimonsaysstampschallenge: Something new - spellbinders die and the stamp - plus daisy is pretty new at 1 year old!
Whoopsi daisycutedaisymay: Celebrate.

Hope to have something to share with you tomorrow - but it may be Friday before I get chance - thanks for visiting!

Hugs

Rachel xx


17 comments:

  1. What a cute card and image. Love the added charm. You should show before and after pics of Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Rachel! Love the image and fab daisy theme :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you have had a lovely day Rachel.
    Your card is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and beautiful papers.
    Oh dear, I remember my youngest cutting her own hair once. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry!
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Rachel, I love your papers and the way you have used your Clarity Stamps to create the sentiment - I have these stamps and haven't used them yet, I really must ink them up.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, love the image and colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! i hope she didn't chop too much off hun! they do make you laugh though and it sounds like you had a great time with them which is so good for all of you!
    gorgeous card, I need those clarity alphabet stamps - soon hopefully!
    Rachel do the girls like peel offs? I have a lot of peel off images that I no longer use and I was wondering if they would be of any use to your lovely girls? Speak soon Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful love the layout Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Rachel, I adore the image and the colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Rachel. Love the image, details and colours.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning sweetie, this is so gorgeous, love the colours too, fabulous creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rachel, what a lovely card! I am sure Daisy will be delighted with it.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really gorgeous card Rachel and such a beautiful image. Oh dear Penny, I hope she did not cut too much off her lovely hair and that the hairdresser can correct it.....I think I may have done the same at her age. It does sound like you had a wonderful day, nice that they are interested in crafting too. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a lovely crafty day. Such a pretty card too x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy.

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card. Thanks for celebrating with us at Whoopsi Daisy this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty. Love this happy mix of colors and papers! Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely card!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx