My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Buttons and Bows for Crafty Sentiments Designs

Good morning all! I hope you are well and happy? I'm feeling good again - probably won't after my run since the weather's not been too brilliant - but it has to be done!!!! I'm waiting for news of whether or not I get into the Great North run this year via the ballot - I always run for charity - but its nice to not have to raise quite so much as with a guaranteed charity place.

Over at craftysentiments today there is a new challenge starting called ' Buttons and Bows'. See here for the full details and more fabulous inspiration from the design team.

I made my card using the stamp called collecting blueberries that you can get at the crafty sentiments store here.


I've been using that grand die again - 2 days in a row - its so pretty though - I love it! The cental die is also a spellbinders. My image is coloured with promarkers and I've added buttons and a bow from my stash. I've used tumbled glass to distress around the edges of the image whilst still in the die. The flowers are WOC.

I'd like to enter my card for the following challenges:

craftingforallseasons: Buttons and bows
willowsketchiechallenge - sketch
paper-craftingjourney: For a girl
pixieduststudiopixiechallenge: No squares
Jelly Parkjellyparkchallenges: Button up
fussyandfancychallenge: Circles
totallygorjuss Flowers

Thanks for popping by today - hope you have a fabulous Tuesday - and that you drop in again soon!

Big Hugs

Rachel xx

21 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, so pretty with those dies and such a lovely image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning sweetie, this is just stunningly, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Rachel -love the colour scheme, wonderful colouring and super dies! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Rachel, I love the sweet image with those gorgeous frames and pretty colours.
    I hope you make it into the Great North Run this year, it must be so rewarding to be able to raise money for charity.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love the beautiful background you created for the sweet image! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel, I love both dies that you have used on your card today, they are beautiful. The image is lovely too. Well done in advance of the Great North Run, hope you get a place, such a worthy way to raise money for charity. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That die is grand :-). Another great card using it too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card love the cute image and colour and beautiful die and bow
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card Rachel, that certainly is a beautiful die.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I think I need some grand dies Rachel, this is just positively gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card. Thanks for playing w/us at PCJ Challenges. --Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss. Hope to see you again soon.
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card,love the design and image. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that Grand die and looks so beautiful and great for this card
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rachel that is so gorgeous! Not surprised you like the die - it's pretty. Your colouring is wonderful and i love the colour scheme and layout, cute image Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card Rachel & I do like your die! Thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons this time in our Buttons & Bows Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for entering our Fussy and Fancy Challenge, your entry is beautiful and really nicely coloured. sam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Rachel, pure delight, I love the shape and the image is gorgeous.

    Please can you tell me where you get the card stand from
    I have been looking for one for ages.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  19. A really beautiful card, love the almost blueberry colour scheme, really pretty and again , lve the shape! Hugstrace x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really gorgeous, I love the shape and the image is adorable, beautiful bow too, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Back again this time with my other DT hat! Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey for our For A Girl Challenge. We really appreciate it and hope to see you again Karen (PCJ Design Team http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx