My shining star

My shining star

Friday 30 March 2012

Yay - my prize arrived from Docrafts

Hello there all - well its been a busy old Friday already - I've been for my run, done a shop and found my prize had come from docrafts for a card I made for the new year. I'm so excited - I can't wait to get going with it but thought I'd put my card on here as a sort of record of the prize!


I used a papermania tent fold card and stamped directly onto it with urban stamps. I also stamped and cut out the key and lock. I cut out a piece of lined paper using a spellbinders die and distressed it with walnut stain. Then I stamped the words unlock your potential. I added some cream bobbly lace trim that I partly distresses and cut out some triangles and turned them into bunting. Finally I drew and cut out the numbers 2, 1, 2 and made a rosette topper to act as the 0 - I added a button of a similar color to the walnut stain and then finished putting the card together!

The prize is fantastic - I've won a sizzix machine and 9 x-cut dies plus 3 embossing folders - like I siad - I can't wait to get up in the attic tonight and getting playing!

Oh happy days!

Rachel xx


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's fantastic! Gorgeous card, well deserved win - and what a fab prize - lucky lady!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx