My shining star

My shining star

Monday 5 March 2012

Spring is in the air

http://joannasheenchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/03/spring-is-in-air.html

Good Afternoon all! Well its still looking like spring has sprung here in Lancaster - the washing is blowing and since I've finished the housework I've just got enough time to add another post I think.
This one is for the Joanna Sheen Springtime Challenge.

This card features those cheeky house mice on an Easter card - with the most enormous bow!!!!!
The mice are done via the Joanna sheen decoupage - I used layers 1, 2 and three but left the final layer off. I've layered them onto paper from the last create and craftclub member magazine - the bow was in my stash and worked really well with the paper - but you can't see much of that! nevermind - the thought was there!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a very pretty spring card, thank you for sharing with us at Joanna Sheen Spring is in the air challenge. Hope you have a good weekend.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx