My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 22 March 2012

Easter Bunny

evening all! And what a wonderful Spring day its been today - just perfect for gardening and a trip to the park - my mum and my daughter Penny accompanied me to the park in Morecambe for lots of fun - great stuff!

Anyway, thats put in in the mood to post my easter bunny card I made for the anything goes easter  challenge 63.

its a very simple card that uses elements from my latest ribbons and blooms kit from duck pond crafts and also a beautiful bunny image from Joanna Sheens Furry friends. The blue ribbon and papers are from my stash and the daisy from an earlier blooms and ribbon kit - I actually has to pinch this one off a card that I made for my daughters 4th birthday - don't worry - I've put something in its place - soo naughty!!!!
I'd like to enter this card for the challenge already mentioned:

nighty night - another day will dawn all too soon! Rachel xx

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaawwwwww! This is so sweet, I love bunnies and the image is just so adorable, love the soft colours and the layout too, really gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx