My shining star

My shining star

Friday 23 March 2012

Birthday ballet girl

Evening all - well I survived gardening club at lunchtime and the dreaded school disco this eveing - my little ones are now both tucked up in the land of nod and I can join you out there in blog land.
My first offering this evening is a card I've made for a little girl called Lucy who will be three in April.


I've followed the sketch from the Lili's little fairies challenge for this week. I made the card as follows:
Stamped the image and coloured using promarkers.
Cut the oval using nestie and added the picture.
Used martha stewart punch to create the rectangle and added it to blue mirri card.
Layered both of these onto pink wood effect paper from basic grey which I had layered onto mirri card and layered onto more of the pink.
Added my sentiment and the three flowers.
I'd like to enter this card into the Lili's little fairies sketch challenge and also the pink challenge over for craft month at LOTV.

http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

I'll be back for another post soon! See you all later xx Rachel xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I just found your blog on my travels and have become a follower. Your cards are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and the LOTV stamps are so cool . I got this stamp too

    like a above I have become a follower
    hugs donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx