My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Just for You My Friend

Two cards here I've made on this wet afternoon in Lancaster! Both use the Dawn Bibby Flowerpatch kit so I thought I'd put them both together in a single post. The first one uses one of Dawn's aperture cards and I've used a friend sentiment that I've distressed around the edges using china blue distress ink. On the front I've used Dawn's flowers and leaves plus two fairies from the fairyopolis collection at Crafters Companion.
On the second Card I've used Kate Knight papers and punched a border with a Martha Stewart Punch. I've tied ribbon around and then added this to the card. Then I've used a flowerpatch topper and flowers.

1 comment:

  1. Both really stunning cards hun, I especially love the blue aperture card, so pretty
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx