My shining star

My shining star

Monday 9 January 2012

Tilda card

Hi there,
well I seem to have managed the first so lets carry on and try another post - thant would be something hey - two on the same day!
The next card I'd like to display is a Tilda one I've made for a challenge I'm running on docrafts.com. We've only got two entries at the moment so if you fancy getting involved all you have to do is make a card with a Tilda image and include somewhere in the card either distressing, alcohol inks or spritz inks. My entry is the following card:okay - you'll have to lie down to look at this one - can't figure out how to rotate it! Well anyway - I used a hunkydory shaped card and spritzed it with red, blue and purple Luminarte and allowed it to dry. Then I added the pink paper onto the rear of the front of the card to fill the holes. After that I cut my panel using the fleur de lys rectangle from spellbinders and stamped and coloured the Tilda image using promarkers. Finally I assembled the card by adding the panel with Tilda sitting at the bottom and creating the floral corner and adding the sentiment. Hope you like it. Rachelx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx