My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Autumn animals at Indigo Blu

Hello there! Time for a new challenge at indigoblublogchallenge and for this month the theme is Autumn animals! I have made a card using the nature-ii-a5-red-rubber-stamp set.


This hedgie is such a cutie pie! I used a brayer to get the mirror image and masked to add the mushroom which is from the same stamp set.




A close up of the stamping - in the background the sky and ground were painted with the same powders mixed with water.


Here's that cheeky hedgie!

I hope you can check out the main page here. Brilliant prizes plus the chance to join in - whats not to like! Just create something to fit the theme using Indigo Blu stamps.

Big Hugs

Rachel x

10 comments:

  1. Love the hedghogs Rachel,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Rachel, always love hedgies, which is more than can be said for our terrier who encountered one the other evening !!.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Rachel, I love the hedgehogs and the background you've created too.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Rachel, the hedgehogs are so cute. We have had a hedgehog visit our garden this week.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever card Rachel !!

    Hows Missy today sweetie ??

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card Rachel, adorable hedgehogs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Rachel full of autumnal atmosphere xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Rachel. The hedgie is really sweet and great work with the mirror image brayering. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and love the cute hedgehogs
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! What awesome stamps, definitely on my wish list. YOu did such a great job with this collage. Beautiful inspiration. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx