My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 3 August 2016

creative chemistry 103 end of day 1 and start of day 2 plus penny's tryptych

Hello Lovelies! Well its been another busy day in the Fisher household -  combination of crafting and gym and show shopping! And tonight the girls have been to sports reach - Penny has been playing football and Lucy has been playing netball.

The crafting part of today involved more of the CC103 course - I finished off day 1 and started day 2. Here are my makes ..

This is a technique tag from day 1 ...


and this has a technique tag i already shared but I used the same technique as the tag above to create the background.


This tag was created using the first technique from day 2 ...


And this background tag is another technique tag from day 2.


This is Penny's tryptych entry to the simonsaysstampblog summer-vacation-kids-challenge where anything goes with glitter.


She has had fun doing this - but my dining room has suffered! Lol!

I'm back in the morning with a card for stamps and stencils. I hope to see you then!

Big hugs

Rachel x

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous makes Rachel, your course looks like a lot of fun! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super tags, Rachel, it's great that you make the course of Creative Chemistry! And I see Penny showed her talent too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Penny, I love the mermaids, they are very cute and the shimmering sea and shells are fabulous! The fold design is very clever too! LOVE it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge

    love your tags too, I am hoping to catch up with the classes today ;-)

    luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s, I am sure your dining room will look even more fabulous with a bit of sparkle ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tags Rachel, and I love Penny's card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant tags and great make from Penny
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous makes Rachel, I don't know how you fit it all in!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you're having a lot of fun in the CC classes and your tags turned out so pretty! Penny's tri-fold card is beautiful and I love those happy little mermaids. Awesome job, Penny!

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Penny, your mermaid card is awesome! Love the folding feature and design! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp “Summer Vacation: Kid’s Challenge” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well Penny your mermaid card is awesome, such beautiful images and wonderful colours. I love your card shape too, I hope you are lucky with the challenge.
    Wonderful colours Rachel and brilliant designs, as ever fabulous backgrounds,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely tags Rachel and Penny's triptych looks fabulous..xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Penny, you have created a beautiful underwater scene! Awesome! thanks for joining us on theSimon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx