My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Something Blue at Oak House Studio

Hello Lovelies ... how are you today? I hope you are well. I've got my first post for oakhousestudio today over on the oakhousestudio blog. There is a challenge going on where the theme is something blue. I was very grateful when Lynnda invited me to make something so here is my first make.



I had lots of fun making this - and loved playing with Lynnda's products .... I used:



I started by using the colour chemistry inks in bottles and sprayed a background and once dry overstamped using one of the texture square stamps. I stamped the clematis three times and embossed in the fine detail powder and fussy cut two and decoupaged it up.


This is what the whole card looks like. The sentiment was stamped in the same colour as the backgroundsquare. I also used sapphire-Acrylic-Inks-by-COLOUR-CHEMISTRY to edge the sentiment and the whole card.

I really enjoyed using these products - I hope you enjoy my make!

Big Hugs

Rachel x




20 comments:

  1. That's really beautiful Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Rachel, beautiful colours and pretty clematis.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super depth and intensity of colour Rachel.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the blue and the shimmer

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Rachel, I love the colours and the lovely stamp you've used too.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The background is stunning in the beautiful blue and I love how you used the clematis tower, it looks fantastic. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gorgeous background Rachel, a beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card, Rachel! I love the silver embossed flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Rachel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's gorgoue Rachel! I love the colours & your gorgeous background!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rachel, This is very beautiful, such an elegant card.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Rachel... Fabulous blue
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my Rachel, fabulous colours and inking work, love how you have made the floral focus, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Rachel, this is AMAZING!! Love everything about this, especially the contrasting white pop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty Rachel, love your colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. How lovely - I'd not come across Oak House Studio - I hope you're not going to make all their stamps look this tempting!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great first post..congratulations! Beautiful card Rachel. Hugs Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx