My shining star

My shining star

Monday 26 October 2015

Lavinia blog challenge entry: glitter and gems!

hello lovelies - I hope you are well!!! This is a scheduled post so I hope its going to go live!!

Today I have my card entry for the lavinia challenge to share with you - this month the challenge is glitter and gems and I've made a simple card:



I started by stamping the Believe stamp in versa mark and setting with clear crystal embossing powder. Next I stamped the fairies and stars in black archival. Then i masked the moon and did the background in DI - picked raspberry, peacock feathers and shaded lilac. Finally I added the glitter and the gems!!!

I would like to enter this card into the laviniastamps challenge-10.

Thankyou for looking today and i hope you have enjoyed your visit!

hugs

rachel x

20 comments:

  1. Love all the gorgeous faries Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lush colours, fairies and sparkle, just perfect Rachel.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rachel, love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Rachel, I hope you are having a wonderful time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Rachel and love the background. Lovely colours
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Rachel, such pretty colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Rachel, gorgeous colours and design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colours on the background. Hugs to you and the girls. Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Rachel. Great colours and love the stamps.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the coloured background and beautiful silhouette images-love all the sparkle -did you think the grandaughters Halloween make up looked great spent ages getting ready for the party and had messaged to say they were bringing buns and monster jelly to whose party it was just to be told when they got there -no children allowed!!! even took the buns and jelly off them would you believe
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely, I adore the colours yo've used & you can't beat a little Lavinia stamp! Loving all the sparkle too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Rachel, just love the fairy sitting on the moon stamp. Thanks for entering the Lavinia Stamps Challenge and good luck. Kx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty Card Rachel and I just love your choice of colours ..... Good Luck in the Lavinia Challenge and thank you for entering ..... Marianne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So gorgeous! Love the colours you've used and the background is lush. Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the card and the background . Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx