My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 2 April 2015

Happy!

Evening all! How are you? I'm feeling good after having got back from a great trip to London with my girls. More of that later! Firstly I would like to share a journal page with you - its last weeks prompt - three things that make you happy - I have gone with flowers crafting and my daughters.


The flowers were painted at my class - I just finished them off as a page using distress markers, a TH stencil and a Clarity stencil. I also used a couple of paper artsy stamps.


Anyhoo - I'd like to share a few London pics from the first couple of days with you!


This was from the second day and our visit to the Tower of London - there was a thing going on with characters - this was the happy queen - Anne Boleyn! She wasn't happy for long was she?

This was also inside the tower - I don't think they're called beefeaters these days but you get the idea. The girls loved the tower - there was so much to see and do! A brilliant day indeed.

I hope you've all had a good few days! Thanks for any comments you have! Big hugs!

Rachel x





21 comments:

  1. Your journal page is outstanding! Wonderful way to highlight your favorite things! Glad you had a good trip, thanks for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the journal pages,great stamps and flowers I love the pics looks like you had a great time
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful journal page Rachel. Sounds and looks like you've had a super few days away. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to you and the girls. Big bunny hugs. Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful journal page, Rachel. ...happy one!
    Looks like you had a nice trip to London, lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous journal page Rachel I have to agree with your happiness choices with the addition of Grandchildren for me! So pleased you enjoyed your trip, there is so much to do there isn't there? Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, such beautiful work and great pics as well Rachel.

    Wishing you a happy and peaceful Easter.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely brilliant journal page Rachel, love it.
    Great photos of the girls enjoying London
    Have a fantastic weekend
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful page Rachel, glad you had a good few days away, it looks like a real tonic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pages are gorgeous Rachel, I love your special theme and beautiful design.
    Fabulous photos, I am pleased you had a good time.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely project and your colours are beautiful.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pages Rachel I love the way you have depicted your things that make you happy. Glad you had a wonderful time in London the photos are great. Our schools here in the south did not break up until yesterday, so you missed a lot of the crowds by the looks of things.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely journal page and great pics. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful journaling pages. Great photos of your daughters too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your journal pages. The images are gorgeous. Lovely photographs and lovely to hear you and the girls had a lovely time in London.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your journal page is beautiful, I love your flowers.

    Looks like you had a lovely time in London, although it does look a bit cool but great pictures Rachel! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fabulous journal page Rachel and great photographs - it looks like you all had a wonderful time.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful page Rachel - it makes me happy to! Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous journal page Rachel. Looks and sounds like you had a great time in London with the girls.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A fantastic journal page. It looks and sounds like you had a great time in London with the family. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like you had a great day at the Tower (shhh... don't tell anyone, but parading around as various Royals there was one of many jobs in my chequered past!)... And I love your krafty pages - the flowers are just lovely, and the silhouettes work so well to draw the eye.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx