My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 13 July 2014

Fairytale scene at Craft a scene

Hello there - second post of the day - and I'll keep it brief - its the second week for the challenge at Craft a scene - we would like you to create a fairytale scene. Here's mine for your inspiration - I call it - the blessing.....


The stamps are from chocolate baroque and unusually this time I stamped and coloured these first then covered them with glue and seal before creating the scene around them. I have seen Lindsay Mason doing this but never tried myself. Its a different way of masking for sure. 


I think the scene works though - don't you?

I'd like to enter this into the following challenge paulaholifieldcrafts - albc-its-magic

Thats all for today - thanks for dropping by and for any comments you choose to leave!!

Hugs

Rachel xx


13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous love the scene you created with the fairies.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scene you have created.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous Rachel, beautiful scene and I love the fairies, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous fairytale scene Rachel, so pretty.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful scene you have created and your colouring is beautiful.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scene you created on this brilliant card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous scene, sorry I missed this one, I accidentally deleted all of my contacts and had to go find them all again....love your colouring on this gorgeous magical creation.xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Rachel, a really magical scene
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very, very pretty Rachel, you have created a beautiful scene. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have created a gorgeous scene here Rachel. I do have some of the glue and seal but not used it yet.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful magical scene Rachel. Thanks for entering our challenge at A Little Bit Crafty! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful scene and image and love the background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx