My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Anything goes at Imagination Crafts

Hello again! Second post of the day and its only 8 am! Imagination-crafts  are starting their new challenge today and you can check out all the inspiration from the other DT members by following the link!

I had fun making this piece and I'm really pleased with it - it features my beautiful accordion die - I've used the lovely iris and daisy stamps from Imagination Crafts and also the Floral arch stencil from Imagination crafts and champagne sparkle medium. All of the imagination crafts products could be purchased from the Imagination Crafts website - and if you were lucky enough to be the winner of my candy to be drawn on the 13th January - you could use it to buy these!!!!





I cut four of the accordion die pieces then used the floral arch and sparkle medium to decorate the edges. Whilst this was drying I cut 1 pieces for the centre of each panel. Then I did some stamping and paper piecing with the flowers. Then finally did the panel with the birthday message and stuck the pieces altogether.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Cards Galorecardsgalorechallenges: AG
ALBCpaulaholifieldcrafts: Celebrate



Hope to see you again soon and thanks so much for dropping by today! Have a wonderful January 1st! Big Hugs! Rachel xx

23 comments:

  1. Fabulous Rachel, I do love that die. Happy New year!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Rachel and love the fresh vibrant colours.

    Happy New Year.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely images,gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Rachel, love the stamps and the die is just wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Rachel, this really does have the wow factor - love the die, love the card! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Rachel. You certainly have made a great start with this stunning card. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Rachel. A really wonderful design and gorgeous detailing.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous card hun and love the detailing. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous birthday card. Love using this die too. Happy 2014 Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning card love the accordion die and beautiful image
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card, so cleverly constructed and beautiful too! Thank-you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge #1 Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it Rachel, stunning !! As you know that die is on my wish list !!

    Happy New Year to all of you sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year Rachel, what a stunning card, I just love the design and the images and the colouring are gorgeous, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year to you and your loved ones Rachel!
    This is absolutely stunning. The amount of work that went into it is astounding - I really hope you win the challenges youo entered because you deserve to with this!
    I am waiting for my pot of sparkle medium to arrive and once it does I will be using it with my IC stencils and MDF blanks to enter the challenges! There are a lot of their products I would love so keep me fingers crossed with your candy and me fingers crossed for Imagination Crafts lol! There is a lot of craft stuff I would love to be able to buy right now lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous card Rachel, love this accordian die !! and the way you have used the flower stamps. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is fabulous Rachel, I love the gorgeous flowers and great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the heads up Rachel - I was just about to close down the laptop for the night when I thought I'll check my comments, email and stuff lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh it's that fab day again, and another gorgeous card you've made with it... lovely hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy New Year, Rachel, how wonderful is this card, I would love to know how to make this style of card, love the images and wonderful colours here, hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is wonderful Rachel. So loving the accordion die.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, Thank-you for entering the Cards Galore Challenge, “Anything Goes”. This month, good luck and we hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow such detailed work! Thank you for joining us at ALBC, hope youll join our new challenge too! Elaine DT -xxx-

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx