My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 19 December 2012

CAS cards and some news

Good morning lovelies - I'm just bursting with excitement - I've been asked to GDT for Crafty Sentiments for January and February - I'm sooooo happy - just love their stamps - thanks guys you really made my day! You should check out their inspiration blog here too - if they reach 230 followers by new year there will be 2 prizes! Woo hoo xx

Hope you are all well - and getting into the festive spirit? I was out carol singing last night with my two girls and their nana and lots of other villagers - we do this every year to raise money for the homeless shelter in Lancaster. It was a good night last night - the first time Penny has been out with us. We'll be doing it again on Thursday and Sunday - all being well.

Onto my CAS cards - I was lucky enough to win a $15 voucher to Cropstop in the US - they have a fabulous selection of goodies and even with the postage - I got the Blueprint stampers anonymous stamps pretty cheaply! And the service was fabulous! I'll definitely be using them again!



The images were stamped in versa mark and I used snow white wow embossing powder and heat set. Then I used tumbled gladd and faded jeans DI to colour the card - bingo! So quick! I love these stamps - and will get plenty of use out of them making cards for next year!

I'd like to enter these cards into the following challenges:

cardmaniachallenges: snowflakes
IDICrobynsfetishchallengeblog: Snowmen
Willow Sketchiewillowsketchiechallenge: Quick makes
Kaboodle Doodleskaboodledoodles: Anything goes.

Thanks so much for visiting - I hope to see you again soon!

Lots of love and hugs

Rachel x

19 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Rachel.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card's Rachel and congratulations on the GDT. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Rachel and congratulations on the GDT Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Rachel and congrats, you were so excited when you rang to tell me yesterday, speak to you later. mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful Rachel. I love the images and they look so fabulous embossed in white

    Congrats on your GDT spot too, I'm not surprised though!!!

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous :0))) Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful cards Rachel, I love those stamps.
    I buy loads of crafty bits from the US, the pound is so strong against the dollar and the postage is not much more than the UK, also it is quite often delivered as quickly as a lot of UK sites.
    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards Rachel
    We look forward to you joining us over at Crafty Sentiments
    Love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these stamps and the shaped cards are perfect to show them off.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my Rachel these are stunning! I'm trying to stay away from xmas stamps because, whisper, i've xmas stamps that haven't been inked, hang my head with shame! what a lovely generous thung to do, hope it stays dry for you hun x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards Rachel. Thank you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish this week. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a beautiful quickies, Rachel....thanks for playing with Willow Sketchie....hope to see you next week again!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rachel, I love what you did with the Blueprint stamps, your cards are brilliant! Thanks for the advice about the die cut tree, I don't have a Grand Calibre, mine cut OK but even with the wax paper I still have trouble getting them out. Anyway, I have put the die away now for another year! Well done on the DT spot too - how fantastic, so well deserved. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I just got the set but haven't used it yet, you've inspired me to get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards Rachel and many congrats for the GDT - well done you!!!! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those stamps! Fab cards, and huge congrats on your GDT post :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are gorgeous Rachel, I love colours and the images are fab, the snow man is particularly cool. Wishing you a very happy Christmas and a fantastic new year
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an amazing collection, thank you so much for sharing with us at Willow Sketchie Challenge this week.

    kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx