My shining star

My shining star

Monday 25 June 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Evening all - I was lucky enough to be awarded the versatile blogger award for the second time yesterday - thanks Marlene! Its very kind of you to think of me!


Now the award says that first of all I have to reveal 7 random facts about myself - so here goes:

1. My sister Jacqui lives in New Zealand and runs a laser cutting business.
2. I have run the London marathon once and the great north run 3 times.
3. I met my husband when I was just 18 - but it took another 15 years for us to get together!
4. My eldest daughter Lucy was nearly called Lily as the water Lily in our garden pond flowered on the day she was born.
5. I love to eat cold mushy peas from the tin.
6. I don't like cucumber or melon
7. I love to grow vegetables.

That's the easy part - now I've got to nominate 15 bloggers to receive the award - now I think 15 is way too many - so I'm just going to do 5 -  so here goes:

1. Ginny at http://asidorodos.blogspot.co.uk/
2. Helen at http://crafty-mamma-mia.blogspot.co.uk/
3. Pauline at http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/
4. Jo at http://mycraftingcorner-jo.blogspot.co.uk/
5. Karen at http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/

I've tried to choose people who accept awards and don't appear to have this one on their blog layout - sorry guys if I missed it - it gets trickier to do these things!

Big hugs to all of you - you're all an inspiration and definitely a versatile blogger!

Hugs Rachel xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel, I cannot believe that you eat cold mushy peas from the tin - yuk! LOL. Well done to those you have awarded, I was so thrilled when I got mine a bit back, it's a great way to 'Pass It Forward'. Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel oh thank you so much hun! And it's my b'day this week too - so this is a lovely surprise. Unfortunately my dog broke my lap top power cable, hope it's just the power cable, and I can't blog much til the new one arrives - hopefully tomorrow or wednesday lol! Will have to put my thinking hat on to pass it on too hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rachel on your blog award, very well deserved.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award Rachel, and thank you so much for passing it on ... I'm truly honoured! Like Karen, I'll be putting my thinking cap on to think of recipients I can pass it on to.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your blog award Rachel. Thank you for passing it on to me, I was awarded one some time ago and never got around to passing it on - I will definitely make sure I do this time.
    Many thanks.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations hun, very well deserved
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx